In its simplest form, an 800 Series Call System:
- Allows the general public, a member of staff or a patient to call for assistance;
- Confirms that the call has got through;
- Makes sure the caller is visited; and, if required;
- Allows extra or more urgent assistance to be summoned using an optional ‘emergency’ call facility.
However, the unrivalled flexibility and versatility of the 800 Series Call System means it can also be used to:
- Inform staff that someone is being attacked via an optional infrared ‘staff attack’ facility.
- Monitor storage cupboards, cash offices and stock rooms for unauthorised access.
- Monitor doorbells, telephones and machinery for activation or failure.
- Send notification of calls to hand-held paging equipment.